10 years ago:
I was 15, playing volleyball and basketball in high school. This was about the time I dropped a curling iron on my leg when I was on the region basketball trip. We were in Price, Utah and I ended up going to the emergency room with second degree burns. I missed the tournament. Lame.
5 things on my to do list today:
2. Work again.
3. Eat cereal and toast with butter and honey for dinner.
4. Do nothing but watch tv with my hubby all evening.
5. Be in bed by 10:30 pm.
Snacks I enjoy:
Well, cereal is my favorite meal and well as my favorite snack. But lately I also love graham crackers with cool whip and Wheat Thins with cottage cheese. Yum.
If I were suddenly a billionare:
I would like to think I'd do something awesome like buy a thousand boats and have one on every lake in the world, so no matter where I went I could go boating. Or that I'd take awesome trips to places like Utah so I wouldn't be left out when all my friends had a party without me (sniff). But really-I know I'd be super boring and invest it all. And since I know nothing about investing, I'd probably lose it all as well. (P.S. Josh would say that he'd spend it all on RC cars. Blech!)
5 Places I have lived:
1. Manila, Utah
2. Logan, Utah
3. St. George, Utah
4. Tempe, AZ
5. Preston, ID
3 Bad habits:
1. Leaving cupboard doors/drawers open
2. I crunch foods like crackers and carrots really loudly.
3. Sometimes I talk too much and really fast and really loud.
5 jobs I've had:
1. Waitress at Flaming George Cafe and Motel
2. Cable TV/Satellite dish installer. True story. I would even go up in the bucket truck and fix the cable lines on the telephone poles.
3. Lunch Lady at the Hub at USU (really I was the cashier, but Josh called me the Lunch Lady)
4. Worked on farm in Logan. Dang I was tough! He he.
5. Speech therapist
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I lose my keys in the couch almost every day.
2. I sometimes cry during Hallmark commercials. (but only the REALLY good ones)
3. I have three crowns and I'm getting close to getting my fourth (yeah, I'm only 25. Two of them are from when I knocked my teeth out on my eigth birthday, though. Not my fault!)
4. I have to choose my outfit for work the night before otherwise I can't get to work on time.
5. I've been stuck on this question for about an hour now, so I'm either really boring or really open about myself.
And I tag-any of my friends who haven't done this one yet, which is like one.