Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tag team

Wow this has been a popular tag lately.  I guess I'll join the crowd.

10 years ago: 
I was 15, playing volleyball and basketball in high school.  This was about the time I dropped a curling iron on my leg when I was on the region basketball trip.  We were in Price, Utah and I ended up going to the emergency room with second degree burns.  I missed the tournament.  Lame.   

5 things on my to do list today:
1.  Work.
2.  Work again.
3.  Eat cereal and toast with butter and honey for dinner.
4.  Do nothing but watch tv with my hubby all evening.
5.  Be in bed by 10:30 pm.  
Wow.  Again--LAME.

Snacks I enjoy:
Well, cereal is my favorite meal and well as my favorite snack.  But lately I also love graham crackers with cool whip and Wheat Thins with cottage cheese.  Yum.

If I were suddenly a billionare:
I would like to think I'd do something awesome like buy a thousand boats and have one on every lake in the world, so no matter where I went I could go boating.  Or that I'd take awesome trips to places like Utah so I wouldn't be left out when all my friends had a party without me (sniff).  But really-I know I'd be super boring and invest it all.  And since I know nothing about investing, I'd probably lose it all as well.  (P.S.  Josh would say that he'd spend it all on RC cars.  Blech!)

5 Places I have lived:
1.  Manila, Utah
2. Logan, Utah
3. St. George, Utah
4. Tempe, AZ
5.  Preston, ID

3 Bad habits:
1.  Leaving cupboard doors/drawers open
2.  I crunch foods like crackers and carrots really loudly.
3.  Sometimes I talk too much and really fast and really loud.  

5 jobs I've had:
1.  Waitress at Flaming George Cafe and Motel
2.  Cable TV/Satellite dish installer.  True story.  I would even go up in the bucket truck and fix the cable lines on the telephone poles.  
3.  Lunch Lady at the Hub at USU (really I was the cashier, but Josh called me the Lunch Lady)
4.  Worked on farm in Logan.  Dang I was tough!  He he.
5.  Speech therapist

5 things people don't know about me:
1.  I lose my keys in the couch almost every day. 
2.  I sometimes cry during Hallmark commercials. (but only the REALLY good ones)
3.  I have three crowns and I'm getting close to getting my fourth (yeah, I'm only 25.  Two of them are from when I knocked my teeth out on my eigth birthday, though.  Not my fault!)
4.  I have to choose my outfit for work the night before otherwise I can't get to work on time.
5.  I've been stuck on this question for about an hour now, so I'm either really boring or really open about myself.


And I tag-any of my friends who haven't done this one yet, which is like one.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hilarious.
I didn't know you used to work in a bucket truck! You should come work with me for public power. Woo! Lineworker Lars!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that you lived in Tucson, AZ for six years.

Lars said...

Jules: I was the awesomest bucket truck worker ever!! Except I'm scared of heights, so it didn't always work out that well...
Pa: Funny thing is, I actually did forget that for a second.

Sharon Robinson King said...

What a great daughter-in-law, a jack of all trades. I know who I am going to call and it isn't ghostbusters!