Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Thrilla in Manila

So since Josh had never really been to my hometown before, I decided to was time for him to experience Manila. And it was AWESOME. Manila is a tourist town, so there are always lots of people around for holidays, especially Labor day. We got to see the town parade, which lasted close to 30 minutes this year. I think it was because the Manila Tractor club was in the parade. They had to stop and describe every single tractor. We also decided to float down the Green River. It's more of a fishing river, but there are one or two spot where a little water gets in the raft.

Of course, I didn't take any pictures on this trip, so I just have a couple from other cameras.


After Manila we went and visited our friends Heath and Jay. Always good times with the Rickters. Ola Amigos!

Anyway, that's the last of our summer Vacay pics. I think it's time we went on another trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that river trip looks fun. Wish I could have been there.

Dad

Jay and Heath said...

It was fun hanging with you guys... glad you came! Come again soon :) Heath