Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It was a wonderful time of year!

But I always get so sad when it's over.  Here are some of the fun things we did this year:

Decorated our tree!



Hmmm, I wonder who decorated this part of the tree?

Sang lots and lots of Christmas songs!

Decorated pine cones with glitter!


  Someone please remind me next year to not make this a tradition! So much glitter every where!

Waited in line to meet Santa Clause!  

Carden kept on saying "I don't know him! I don't know Santa!" He was very nervous.


But when it was his turn he was a pro and let Santa know right away that all he wanted for Christmas was a coal hopper and a rock quarry. :)

Decorated a gingerbread house and trees!

 Davey did NOT like the hot tamales!

 


Left a plate of goodies for Santa!
Carden is 100% responsible for this plate.  I told him we needed to leave a plate of cookies, but that wasn't enough, I guess.  Carden gave Santa 2 oreos, 1 potato chip, a banana, a bag of chex mix, and a pineapple.  I'm sure Santa loved every bite :)

Opened presents!




Davey's new popper toy which he LOVES of course.  

I hope you all had a Merry Merry Christmas as well!

1 comment:

Jay and Heath said...

What fun Christmas!! I love it! Merry Christmas to you guys!! Your card was so cute!!! Miss you!! Xoxo Heathbar