Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's been long enough...

And we actually did have some fun this summer, so I need to document it! Well, at least show some pictures, that is.

Towards the end of july we went camping with Josh's parents and some of their friends. Josh's brother has a little pop up trailer that he let us borrow, otherwise I'm pretty sure this trip wouldn't have happened. Camping with an almost 2 year old and a four month old in the rain does not sound like fun-unless you are in a trailer with a soft, dry bed!


Um, this is the only picture of David I got. And he's so bundled up in blankets you can barely even see him. Babies are really not that exciting on a camping trip. Sorry David.

Carden takes after his Dad and loves loves RC cars. I wish I could understand this, but if it makes him happy, then I'm happy. I'm pretty sure Carden is going to lose his voice if he doesn't stop making car sounds. He growls like an engine all day.




Grandma brought marshmallow guns for everyone. Carden thought it looked fun but was very confused when the marshmallow kept falling out.




Love this boy.









We haven't had one of these pictures for awhile. And I think we can wait awhile until the next one too.

1 comment:

Sharon Robinson King said...

I am finally checking out some of the blogs. What cute pictures. Proud to be called grandma.