Monday, December 1, 2008

"These mashed potatoes are so creamy..."

"Mary mashed them!"

It's December now, which means it's officially Christmas! And that means it's time to break out the classics:  Elf, Home Alone, and While You Were Sleeping.  One Christmas I had the flu and watched Elf four times in one day.  It was awesome and yes, I still love the movie.  

The only problem is that most of these Christmas movies are chic flicks and Josh is the only person I have to watch them with.  So all I get to hear is "That is so fake!" "Seriously, why do girls like this?"  and on and on and on.  Yay.  And this is the reason I rarely make Josh watch movies with me.  Sigh.  Anyone wanna come over and watch "White Christmas" with me?  

7 comments:

The Oylers said...

Hannah will probably be knocking on your front door any second now....

-Jake

Erin said...

I do! I love white christmas and while you were sleeping!

DeeAura said...

AH!!! YES PLEASE!!! I just bought "While you were sleeping" TODAY for that very purpose! I have loved that movie since I was 14. *happy sigh* AND White Christmas is just staring at me from my dvd shelf, screaming at me to watch and appreciate once more. A million times more! Sooo....christmas movie time? I know I'm not Josh, buuuut.... :)

Anonymous said...

Would Josh like "A Christmas Story" for Christmas? If he had his own copy, he wouldn't be restricted to TNT's 24 hour marathon on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

How about "The Santa Clause" or "Home Alone?"

Whitney said...

Ooohh Call me! Zach loves all those movies. So its nice. Josh... you are so busted. I say we send the men out and we girls night it up with yummy snacks and girly christmas movies!

Jay and Heath said...

Love it! Now you just need to come to Utah and have a white Christmas :)

Jeff Arnell said...

Becky will be right over. She says I sound just like Josh when she is watching whatever it is she watches.