Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wee-Zur


Josh loves, loves, loves Weezer. I had never even heard of them until college. Some kid in class mentioned that he was going to Weezer that night. So I piped up "I have a friend from Weezer!" meaning Weazer, ID. And then he looked at me like I was an idiot. Because I was. Even after I found out about Weezer the Band, I still wasn't that big of a fan. I mean, they were ok, I guess.

So last weekend we went to the State Fair to watch the Weezer concert. It. Was. Awesome. I wish I had remembered my camera :( Seriously, best concert ever. And Josh has never been so happy.

The rest of the fair was great, too. Hamburgers-$30, Parking-$20, More mullets in one place then I've ever seen before-Priceless.

4 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

Sweet! That would be a fun concert. Lars... you crack me up... Weezer the town. and it just reminds me of the first time you saw my parents automatic van door open (I heart you). We miss you guys! Heather
p.s. we post on blog now... so comment dang it!!! :)

Erin said...

I love Weezer!!! I bet that was an awesome concert.

Julia said...

I wanna hear about when you first saw an automatic van door open!

Sadly, I do not own any Weezer music. I'm assuming Josh recommends that I rectify that?

Scott, Lisa, Rylee, Tyse, & Kate said...

It was an awesome concert! It was fun to see you guys. . . even if it was only for 30 seconds. We should get together soon.