1. Sleep. And lots and lots of it. My goal was to be in bed by 9:30 every night. It's now 10:15 so I'm obviously off to a good start.
2. Look online for a house.
3. Write on my blog more. I've been incredibly lazy with this lately, but in my defense, my life has not been all that exciting.
4. Make page number 2 for my scrapbook. Especially since I spent all that money on paper, buttons, ribbons, a paper cutter, and everything else. All for one page.
5. Look for cheap tickets to awesome places like DC and Puerto Rico and start planning my spring break.
6. Watch American Idol and wish that I could watch new episodes of The Office. Stupid writer's strike. Blah.