Sunday, August 5, 2007

A special Prayer....

To Everyone:

I have been praying endlessly that soon my wife would receive her first calling in the Tempe 10th ward. Here is our experience...


Lars had an extremely close incident today when she was asked to speak to the Bishop of the ward in his office while I waited outside in the hallway. I could only assume that it would be her first calling. I was so excited for her. I had talked to her about this day many of times when she would receive her special calling in the ward. However, it was so sad to hear, that no such calling had yet been extended...


I, Josh King, the husband and Eternal Companion of Laura Colleen King ask that everyone reading this blog say special prayer in their heart that my wife receive a church calling in soon due time. I now have two callings and receiving so many blessings. I too would like her to receive many of these same blessings that come with serving in the church. So please, in your own time, I ask the you may find it in your hearts, in your time, and pray that she may be called into the bishops office to receive a calling. This is all that is asked. Thank you so much for your needed prayers...

With Love,
Josh

3 comments:

Julie said...

I will join you in a prayer and ask all my friends and family to have a special fast for Lars to be called as the ward Prayer Giver. She already has the perfect voice for it.

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!

Jay and Heath said...

Her time will come, she is still so young... besides, if we all pray for her, she might get called to be relief society president. Jay